Monday, April 23, 2012

YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Today more than one billion people around the globe will participate in Earth Day 2012 and help to do what they can to appreciate and protect our planet. People of all nationalities and backgrounds will voice their appreciation for the planet and demand its protection. Together we will stand united for a sustainable future and call upon individuals, organizations, and governments to do their part.  You can make a difference!  Do something in your corner of the world... turn off a light, ride your bike to get milk, pick up some trash, plan a car pool... do something - anything - no act is too big or too small! 


Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something.



Act as if what you do makes a difference.  It does.  ~William James

We can do no great things, only small things with great love.  ~Mother Teresa
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better.  It's not.  ~Dr. Seuss



I am only one, but I am one.  I cannot do everything, but I can do something.  And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.  ~Edward Everett Hale



You must be the change you wish to see in the world.  
Ghandi

No comments:

Post a Comment