Thursday, June 16, 2011

WANNA LAUGH?!?!?! Marriage Changes things......

Three women one engaged, one married, and one a mistress are chatting about their relationships and agree to amaze their men. That night all three will wear a leather bodice S&M style, stilettos and a mask over their eyes. 

After a few days they meet again. 

The engaged girlfriend says, "The other night, when my fiance came back home, he found me in the leather bodice, stilettos and a mask, and said, 'You are the woman of my dreams, I adore you,' then we made love all night long!" 

The mistress says, "Ah! Me too, the other night I met with my lover in the office and I was wearing the leather bodice, mega stilettos, a mask over my eyes, all under a rain coat. When I opened the coat, his 'little soldier' sprang to attention... then we had wild sex all night long!" 

The married one says, "The other night I sent the kids to stay at my mother's for the night. I got myself ready in my leather bodice, super stilettos and a mask over my eyes. My husband comes back from work, opens the door, sees me and says, 'Hey Batman, what's for dinner?'"

No comments:

Post a Comment