Tuesday, November 22, 2011

SHAME ON YOU, ESPN!

This is what ESPN failed to show you Monday night during the Packers/Vikings game at Lambeau Field!!
Apparently they thought their commercials were more important than showing this scene for about 5 seconds!




Think of how long it took to put that together, and only the people there saw it. What are the priorities at ESPN? It seems the almighty dollar wins out over pride in our country and gratitude to our military and veterans! Shame on you ESPN!

4 comments:

  1. This should have been TOP priority! I'm disappointed in ESPN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The NFL should never have awarded Monday Night Football to ESPN & should demand an apology from them for not showing this to TTV viewers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. next monday night they should show it in way of an apology

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this brilliant blog! I suppose for now i'll settle
    for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook group.

    Chat soon!

    Feel free to visit my page ... http://www.yardshows.com/users/AlishaJan

    ReplyDelete