Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HE SAID... ALL DAY LONG I THING ABOUT...


TONY WALKER
This week's He Said is back to where it should be.... in the bedroom!!! YIPPEE!!
Do you ladies base your whole day around sex like men do?
I know most women won't admit but I think they do.
Is your mood reflected on whether you got some the night before? Or better yet, is your mood based on how good it was the night before?
If you get some in the morning does that put you in a good mood for the rest of the day?
I know it makes a big difference in my mood especially if it was mind blowing.
If it does improve your mood how long does the mood last before you're back to feeling the stresses of everyday life?
If you didn't get any the night before or if you did but it was bad does that put you in a bad mood? Is there even such a thing as bad sex? I think there is but I think I'll save that argument for next week's He Said!
Are you like us men who are ready for another round rather quickly? When I grow up I am going to buy an island & just be naked all the time. Who wants to come???

No comments:

Post a Comment