Wednesday, January 4, 2012

SHE SAID....RESOLVE

Dawn Boyle

Welcome to TWENTY-TWELVE....a new beginning, a fresh start, a page completely blank for you to paint what you want for your future. This is the time that I take to re-evaluate all aspects of my life. I have begun to reflect on the past year and really examine where I went right and where I went wrong.

For the first time I am not going to beat myself up over all the shortcomings of the past year, but actually revel in my accomplishments. To really take a long look at what my goals for the future are, only this year I am not looking at immediate gratification, but true long-term achievable goals.


I have started with a list, that I am keeping for myself, of all the things that I want to do. I plan on attacking the list in a way that I have never before. Baby steps. Keeping in mind that when you jump in feet first, you go straight to the bottom. I am going to whittle away at my "TO DO" list with patience and determination.

Rome wasn't built in a day and getting my life back on track will not be accomplished by the end of January, probably not even by the end of January 2013, but for the first time I feel grounded enough to set out to complete the smaller goals set.

CHEERS TO A NEW YOU, A NEW YEAR and A NEW BEGINNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment