Friday, November 4, 2011

BABY...BABY...BABY??!?!?!?!??

Poor little Justin Bieber, looks like a twenty year old single mother is accusing JB of fathering her child. Mariah Yeater is searching for her fifteen minutes of fame at the expense of Bieber and her son.

On the Today Show Bieber says, "I'd just like to say basically that none of those allegations are true," Bieber said. "I know that I'm going to be a target, but I'm never going to be a victim. It's crazy, because every night after the show I've gone right from the stage right to my car, so it's crazy that some people want to make up such false allegations. To set the record straight, none of it is true."

Mariah Yeater has filed a paternity suit, claiming the 17-year-old singer is the father of her infant baby. Yeater alleges she and Bieber had sex in the bathroom of the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

Yeater should really think about this before it goes any further...she could end up in jail.

Sounds to me like Yeater needs a check up from the neck up! STAY TUNED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment