Friday, November 4, 2011

I AM #4

Marion Pellicano Ambrose
Ok, so I happened to catch "I Am # 4" on Showtime. I hadn't planned to, it came on after a movie my husband watched before he went to bed and I was too lazy to change the channel. It turns out that I loved it! Not your typical Sci-fi and the acting was actually very good! I was pleasantly surprised!

The story involves a highschool age boy called "John Smith',who is actually an Alien, one of only a handful of special children saved when their planet was destroyed by another alien race. Each child has a protector. The Darth Maul type bad guys are now tracking down and killing the now grown children in number order. The movie begins with the murder of # 3. You guessed it,John Smith is #4.

I won't tell you too much more; you need to see it for yourself. I will tell you that there's lots of action, a little romance, an unlikely friendship, some great special effects and an adorable Beatle (or is it a beagle?)

I can't wait to see what happens next and if John's new friend ever finds his father, but oops, I'm telling too much! Check it out for yourself; you'll be as hooked as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment