To complete this ice wreath, you need the following supplies:
- 10 to 12 cup Bundt pan or other ring pan
- 1 cup cranberries
- 10 kumquats, sliced
- 24-inches of 2-inch-wide red ribbon
- Fill the ring-shaped pan a third of the way with cold water. Sprinkle half of the cranberries over the water. Freeze until firm.Use distilled water to make the frozen ring as clear as possible, or, boil and cool your tap water.
- Add cold water to the mold so that it is about three-quarters full. Sprinkle in the remaining fruit. Freeze again.
- Remove the wreath from the mold. Thread the ribbon through the center and tie a knot and bow near the ribbon’s end, resulting in a large loop underneath the bow.
- Immediately hang outside.