1. There'd be no more early morning decisions about what to wear to the office.
2. No one would bother to ask Santa Claus for a ride to work.
3. Buy one big brown belt and you'd be accessorized for life.
4. You'd always work in sensible footwear.
5. You'd never be expected to make the coffee.
6. There'd be no need to play office politics; a hearty ho-ho-ho would remind everyone who is the boss.
7. Juggling work and family would be easy. All your children would adore you.
8. You'd never take the wrong coat on your way home.
9. You could grow a tummy the size of Texas and consider it a job requirement of a funny Santa Claus.
10. No one would ask to see your job description, or ask what you do all day.