Tuesday, April 5, 2011

SHUT UP AND PUT UP....UPDATE


Dawn Boyle

Not sure if you noticed, but I didn't write Sunday or Monday in my quest to drop some poundage before "SUMMER". I had been trying to do it myself but the truth is I need structure. I need someone to figure out portions and crap for me. Last year I had much success on Jenny Craig and although I could have had a car lease payment for a Mercedes to cover food cost I stuck to it and felt great!

Over last summer I quit smoking and the weight started to creep up on me. After two surgical procedures in late fall I am not happy with my weight. I returned to Jenny yesterday. My counselor Gayle is awesome and I already feel better today!

So I will now be doing weekly updates instead of nightly....I plan to be at fighting weight by May 12!

WISH ME LUCK!

5 comments:

  1. Good Luck Friend!!! You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much luck, baby! Just work it! It works if you work it! The best is yet to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys! I am determined!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm here still to motivate if you need me. I see know worries in your future . I agree with TMF You can DO IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn - I joined yesterday as well - we can support each other!!!!

    ReplyDelete