Thursday, June 2, 2011

STICKY SWEET

THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
Patty B
"I am a woman of many moods and they all require chocolate."


"If I had a chocolate every time I thought of you, I'd have a butt the size of Texas."


"Whoever said it's not good for chocolate to be in the heat obviously never had a hot fudge sundae."



"Want to break the ice at a party? Put some chocolate in a bowl. People will gather around it."
 
"If you ever meet anyone who says, " I can't finish this chocolate, do you want it ?" , marry him."
 
"If you have kids , the best way to eat chcolate is in the bathroom, with the door locked and the water running to cover the sound of the crackling wrapper."

3 comments:

  1. I find myself sneaking chocolate and sometimes getting busted by my child. Thanks for the tip about hiding in the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veronica CampbellJune 2, 2011 at 7:06 PM

    I have my hidden stash for emergencies and wait until everyone's in bed to sneak it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I'm the master of hiding the good chocolate. To this day the kids don't ask for that "bran Cereal" in the pantry if they only knew there was no bran but the good chocolate hidden in there :) .mwahhhhh!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete