Monday, August 15, 2011

WANNA LAUGH?!?!

Funny Quotes From Insurance Claim Forms

  • "I pulled into a lay-by with smoke coming from under the bonnet. I realized the car was on fire so took my dog and smothered it with a blanket."
  • "On approach to the traffic lights the car in front suddenly broke."
  • "I had been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident."
  • "I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment."
  • "The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intention."
  • "I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way."
  • "In an attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole."
  • "I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I reached an intersection a hedge sprang up obscuring my vision and I did not see the other car."
  • "An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished."
  • "I was thrown from the car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some stray cows."

No comments:

Post a Comment