Monday, August 15, 2011

KARMA....

Tony Walker
Yesterday I was with Bobby "Be A Rock Star" Donohue. We were working on some Planet Bonehead stuff with my Drop Dead Comedy partner April Keough. (How's that for a bunch of plugs? LOL)
Bobby & I got into a discussion about the law of attraction, positive energy, etc.

Bobby looked at all the pro-CWA things I've been posting on Facebook & YouTube during this time of striking against Verigreedy.

He felt that my posts against the company is putting negative energy out there which will bring negative energy back to me.

I disagreed. I explained to him that I didn't feel like my posts were negative. I told him that I am just reporting what is going on since I feel people should be aware of it. Sure I am making my opinion known to a certain degree but so what.

Rock Star felt that all this anti-company stuff is bad for me. Anti anything is bad for anyone. Pro-CWA stiff is good for me. Pro-anything is good for anyone is basically what Bobby was saying.
While I do agree with him my I admitted to him that I am enjoying the posts. I'm enjoying going to picket lines & seeing my fellow CWA brothers & sisters, especially the ones I know but haven't seen in a long time. Since I am not currently working there I don't see anyone anymore. After what Verigreedy did to me I am enjoying seeing them get screwed.

So I asked Bobby if I should step back from any negativity & let karma take it's course. He said yes.
Here's my dilemma-what if my posts & enjoyment of participating in picket lines is my karma?
I talked to my wife who also believe in the law of attraction.

She agreed with Rock Star but also agreed with me. She said that the universe doesn't look at my opinion. The universe just looks at what I am putting out there as positive or negative. And yes, my anti-verigreedy posts are negative. BUT what about fighting with my CWA members? We're fighting for a good cause. The law of attraction doesn't say we sit back while someone else does the work. The law of attraction says we have to make choices & make things happen for ourselves. Aren't I doing that? Aren't I making things happen for my fellow CWA members & their families?

Yes I have moved on to my new life since verigreedy dumped me. Hopefully my lawsuit will start moving soon, but in the meantime I am enjoying this. I got majorly screwed by this company without a kiss & this is the first time, after 6 years, that I am doing something in response. How many times have you said, "Boy I'd like to see them get theirs!" Well isn't this my chance to see them getting theirs? Is there something wrong with participating in it? After all it was me they screwed.... why not enjoy this?
Am I even making sense?

2 comments: