Tuesday, August 16, 2011

HE SAID....

  
Tony Walker
When I first watched this commercial I started thinking about how stupid men can be. I can say that because I am one of the stupidest. Then my thoughts took me further. I thought about how stupid we all are.
Think about it.
Just like the commercial shows, we judge women because they don't have a penis.
We judge blacks, asians, indians, etc. because of the color of their skin. 
We judge people by their religious beliefs. 
We judge people because of a disability.
We judge people by how much money they have or don't have.
We judge someone based on how their hair looks.
And I am sure all of you can add to this list.
So I want you to look at this list & think about it... really think about it. How ridiculous is this?

No comments:

Post a Comment