Friday, October 28, 2011

SCARY MUSIC

It's almost here! Halloween celebrations will be in full swing this weekend. People dressing up in costumes, serving everything spooky and scary! Someone asked me the other day what is the scariest music? It took me a minute to remember the name, but then it hit me. The memories came flooding back of how when I was young (I am thinking maybe 10 or 11) the boys down the block from me played a song so haunting and bizarre that I had nightmares for as long as I can remember. Since I was asked, I have had nightmares again of the images the song provokes....the music/song that scares me the most is a song called Hamburger Lady by the Throbbing Gristle. If you have never heard this song....google it, it is so disturbing!!!

Tell me what is your scariest song/music??? If you listen to the Hamburger Lady song, tell me what you think?

2 comments:

  1. I was just a kid when "They're Coming to Take Me Away" came out. I wasn't scared of ghosts,witches,or monsters: just crazy people. This song freaked me out1

    ReplyDelete
  2. The theme music to Jaws

    ReplyDelete