Friday, May 20, 2011

THE END OF THE WORLD?? BLOW THE TRUMPET...WARN THE PEOPLE!

Dawn Boyle
Okay so this Saturday is the beginning of the end of the world also known as Judgement Day. Harold Camping is some dude that has a radio show and a church who has calculated that May 21, 2011 is the first day of what will be five months til the end of the world. On October 21, 2011, it is all over as per Camping.

End of the World: May 21,I suggest that you leave work immediately! You must go out and get an awesome outfit - doesn't matter how much it is, if this guy is right we don't have to worry about credit card bills! Call everyone you know and make early plans to meet for Happy Hour! Make this night memorable it could be our last!

On Saturday we either won't be here or it will be raining in the Northeast and everyone will be hungover as hell and a little more in debit!


KICK OFF THE END OF THE WORLD WITH A BANG!!! ENJOY!

The CDC has even put information on how to deal with Zombies for the people who are around on May 22!
http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp

Harold Campings Website - For Your Entertainment
http://www.familyradio.com/index2.html

4 comments:

  1. Went to the CDC site for Zombie preparedness. LOVED IT!!!! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's awesome the CDC has a sense of humor!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally started losing weight and that would be my luck - getting to my goal weight after 10 years and the world ends! So maybe I will have that chocolate cake that I have been dying for tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GO FOR IT!!! I am loading up for ribs and bbq chicken tonight myself :)

    ReplyDelete