Thursday, May 19, 2011

STICKY SWEET

THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
Patty B


I got to thinking about relationship and partial lobotomies. Two seemingly different ideas that might just be perfect together--like chocolate and peanut butter.
- Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City

"... the taste of chocolate is a sensual pleasure in itself, existing in the same world as sex... For myself, I can enjoy the wicked pleasure of chocolate... entirely by myself. Furtiveness makes it better."
- Dr. Ruth Westheimer

"Twill make Old Women Young and Fresh; Create New Motions of the Flesh. And cause them long for you know what, If they but taste of chocolate."
- James Wadworth from 'A History of the Nature and Quality of Chocolate'

After about 20 years of marriage, I'm finally starting to scratch the surface of that one.  And I think the answer lies somewhere between conversation and chocolate.  
- Mel Gibson, 'About What Women Want'

No comments:

Post a Comment