Thursday, May 19, 2011

LUNCH TIME POLL

A man grabs the 22 year-old woman just after she jumps.After grabbing the girl by the neck, the man tries to pull her in by her arms.Men in the apartment below attempt to help by pushing the jilted bride up by her feet.Rescue efforts were successful and the woman was taken to a hospital.

Did you hear this today???

Devastated Li-Wan sat sobbing on a window ledge 80ft up in Changchun, eastern China, just hours after partner Wang Lu left her at the alter. As she jumped to certain death,  Guo Zhongfan managed to catch her and hold her dangling by the neck above the drop.

The jilted bride is okay. Guo Zhongfan is a hero. Wang Lu is an ass.

I say this woman was saved twice that day....once by the hero and another by some higher power that let her escape marrying someone who is obviously not  in love with her.

Have you ever called off a wedding?

Have you been left at the altar?

Do you think some people want to call off the wedding but are too afraid?

Vent here today!!!

2 comments:

  1. I knew my first marriage was a mistake but went through with it because I couldn't stand the thought of hurting my wife, family, friends, etc.
    I hurt her worse by going through with the wedding & living a lie. At the time I just thought that this was my life & I will have to accept it but I should've walked away. Yes it would've hurt many people, especially my wife but walking away was better than being married for 4 years (actually being together for 9 years) only having to deal with the pain of divorce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only been married once but have a few engagements under my belt...I always got out of dodge before anything was booked - broke the pattern with GK

    ReplyDelete