Tuesday, May 24, 2011

LUNCH TIME POLL - Biggest Loser


LAST CHANCE....  Last Chance to tune in this season!

According to Bob - "It isn't about winning a game, it's about fixing what's broken!" and Jillian tells them all the time, "The past does NOT define you, the present does!" Cara and Brett weigh in with much the same sentiments.

They were all asked; Will Anything Stop You?  Will Anything hold you back? Have you finished what you started???  Last weeks final four ended with Hannah and Olivia as the top two locked in finalists.
Jay and Irene will await America's vote.

One way or the other tonight season finally not only changes lives and the show slated to return in the fall will be different.  Any take on the new trainers?  Will you watch when Jillian doesn't return?

 Has this show inspired you or someone you know? Care to comment on those who went home... who do you think kept their eyes on the prize?

But of course this all leads to: 
Who do you think America voted for?  
Who do you think will take the grand prize home?
WHO WILL BE THE BIGGEST LOSER?!?!

2 comments:

  1. They are ALL WINNERS in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABSOLUTELY! That said... Hmmm, do I say my guess out loud.....

    Initially I found the show disturbing. I think the name turned me off - that and at the time my ability to have become a contestant. Thanks to a marathon on Bravo a few years back - I became hooked. It has certainly inspired me. I committed to the concept, "I will finish what I've started". When I first started running... again, Jillian's voice in my head, ""Unless You Puke, Faint or Die, Keep Going!" 27 months into my own journey - there are days you want to die to it - give back in - yet if you practice the ability to overcome you will. I was inspired by Biggest Loser - ironically, I am humbled when people now say I inspire them... What do I say to that - everything you have is within you, "Keep the promises you make to yourself"!

    ReplyDelete