Tuesday, May 24, 2011

WANNA LAUGH?!?!

Tony Walker
  
The nun agreed. 
 
A moment later two Military Police ran up and asked, Sister, have you seen a soldier?'
The nun replied, 'He went that  way.'

After the MPs ran off, the soldier crawled out from under her skirt and said,
 
'I can't thank you enough Sister.  You see, I don't want to go to Afghanistan.'
The nun said, 'I understand completely.' 
 

The soldier  added, 'I hope I'm not rude, but you have a great pair of  legs!'
The nun replied, 'If you had looked a little higher, you would have seen a great pair of balls...I don't want to  go to Afghanistan either.'
A soldier runs up to a nun.
Out of breath he asked, 'Please, may I hide under your skirt.  I'll explain later.'

4 comments:

  1. The beginning of the joke is missing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn did it! LMAO......
    See, its still funny!

    XOXOXO <3 you Dawn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait a minute...I just copied and pasted - what did I screw up now???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't do it...
    Just sayin'!
    Who LOVES ya, Tony! LOL

    ReplyDelete