Friday, May 27, 2011

LUNCH TIME POLL


Dawn Boyle

I did something this morning I rarely do, I opened spam mail about my horoscope for the day. I used to live by my horoscope - my entire day would be either good or bad depending on the little words someone typed that didn't know me and everyone else born from November 22 through December 21. I would get so twisted by these words. Today I felt myself slipping back into the same funk by the words below.....

Friday, May 27th, 2011 -- All would be fine today, but someone may not be playing according to your rules. It feels as if a raincloud is moving in on your big game, even though it's still sunny. Don't let fear dampen your enthusiasm. Instead of trying to outrun bad weather, head off developing problems by facing negativity directly. Avoiding blame now will have a positive impact on the final outcome.

So I could be a glass half full kind of girl and go with the positive final outcome in the last line of this obvious gospel of my life, but those words "would be fine" and "raincloud" and "fear dampen your enthusiasm" were glaring off the screen in front of me. It is enough to really screw me up...why did I even open that spam mail???

Do you read your horoscope daily?

Do you find yourself reeling all day because of words someone make for a mass group of people?

Am I the only one crazy???

Help me out here....tell me I am not crazy!

1 comment: