Tuesday, July 26, 2011

WANNA LAUGH?!?!

Dawn Boyle
To make lite of my recent tooth dilemma, I give you humor as I only have that left after an abscess, root canal attempt, impacted wisdom tooth and finally a molar pulled with roots in twined with my sinuses! I am on the mend with fingers crossed that there will be NO complications...(I had to sign off on some major paperwork today. No matter what, it's not their responsibility) So here is a laugh for ya before I drug myself up and pray for no dry socket! ENJOY~
A husband and wife entered a dentist office.
The Wife says, "I want a tooth pulled. I don`t want gas or Novocaine because I`m in a terrible hurry.
Just pull the tooth as quickly as possible."

"You`re a brave woman," said the dentist. "Now, Show me which tooth it is."

The wife turns to her husband and says "Open your mouth and show the dentist
which tooth it is, dear."

3 comments:

  1. Funny joke Boyle.
    Sorry to hear about your dental fun.
    Keeping my fingers crossed that there will be no complications.
    Enjoy the drugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny funny.....
    Are you better yet, baby?!??!

    ReplyDelete