Wednesday, April 13, 2011

LUNCH TIME POLL


Dawn Boyle

Last week we did a Lunch Time Poll about Medical Marijuana, in one of the comments someone asked what the picture on Lunch Time Poll actually is. Someone saw a wristwatch, another saw a birds nest. The comments were pretty funny considering.

Take a moment today and let me know what you think that picture up there is...where Lunch Time Poll comes from...I can give a hint - think 80's !

Have fun with it and send us your comments and/or guesses!

And, if you want something a little steamier then, "Guess What This Is", check out yesterday's poll & comments... Jillian is talking about making a survey!

8 comments:

  1. it is a girl putting up her hair in a big ponytail probably spraying it with Aquanet - that was the style back then!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh...the scrunchie - kept my permed quaff off my face from 86 through 89 :)

    Tracey - do you play croquette?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My teacher in high school use to tease me and ask if there was a birds nest in my hair...now-a-days that teacher would have been sued!!!!!

    No on the Croquette - why?

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's another hint about the picture!

    Times have changed...the amount of drinking that was done during school hours...driving wasted in drivers ed - it totally amazes me!! It's a wonder I am alive...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just analyzed the pic for ten minutes. I still do not have a clue on what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG...Jackie - you totally know this!
    I LOVE MY DEAD GAY SON....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heathers......what do I win??

    ReplyDelete
  8. The glory of knowing you just ended the game, TMF!
    LMAO.........

    ReplyDelete