Monday, April 11, 2011

WANNA LAUGH?!?!?!


Tony Walker

At Drop Dead Comedy we have 2 employees, Jack & Jill. Like every business these days we are feeling the crunch of the current economy. So we've decided that we have to lay one of them off. Question is, which one?
Yesterday I decided that the first one who leaves for lunch will be let go. 
They both ate their lunches at their desks while working. Damn.
I decided the first one to leave for the day will be the one.
They both got up at the exact same moment to leave. SH*t.
Knowing that my business partner will kick my ass if I don't lay someone off like I said I would, I did the eeny meenie minee moe. Jill was the one.
Jill was at her car in the parking lot about to leave.
I got to her just in time. "Jill, I am trying to decide whether to lay you or Jack off. What do you think?"
Jill says, "You'd better just jack off. I'm already late for an appointment."

1 comment: