Saturday, April 16, 2011

New Hampshire As Per Tony

Tony Walker

I'm back baby!!! What a crazy time last week. Wakes, funerals, school plays, & a business trip all in one week!!!

I tried to keep up on my Lounge duties but I don't think I came through. Sorry about that Barbara & Dawn. Thanks for your support & patience. But now I am back & ready to rock.... and I am horny as ever!!!
I am proud to report that I can be trusted on a business trip. Not once did I make any moves on the women I was with. I hardly made any perverted comments! I can't believe it either. But if Boyle was with my I probably would be having reattachment surgery right now.

Anyway.... the trip went real well. Drop Dead Comedy totally kicked New Hampshire's ass. We received a standing ovation from our audience & had a great time.
However, I do have one complaint.... THERE IS NOTHING TO DO IN NEW HAMPSHIRE!!!!
Are there any New Hampshirians reading this? If there are, I need you to explain what there is to do there!!
After our show we went back to the hotel to clean up. We decided to go out, have some drinks, eats, & party it up. We got to "T Bones" on Perkins Road in Derry at 1215AM. The place closes at 1230!!! This was a Saturday night!! It was the only place around open past midnight!!!

When I got home I voiced my complaints to a friend of mine who grew up in New Hampshire. He told me he once went to watch a Monday Night Football game at a bar. Right after kickoff the bar announced that it was last call! What is wrong with you people????

Boy are we spoiled in NY!!

2 comments:

  1. It is so bizarre to me as well that other places shut down so early!

    Congrats to the DROP DEAD COMEDY crew on a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your show and for not giving Jillian something to write about!!!!

    WOW.....12:30????? REALLY?? I know most places out of New York closes @ 2:00 but I have never heard of that!! Next time bring coolers!!!!

    ReplyDelete