Tuesday, April 12, 2011

THE BLAHS

Dawn Boyle

Seems like it has been crappy out here in the northeast since early November. I am so sick and tired of the cold, rainy, windy, nasty in general weather.

I can't get out of the funk this weather produces. I didn't even make the beds in my house today...I make all the beds EVERY day for fear that if there was a fire, someone would come in and say what a slob I am because the beds were not made...I obviously know deep down inside if there was a fire they would not be concerned about the tidiness of my house, but worried about the actual fire! Similar to growing up and my mother always saying to put on clean underwear god forbid I was in an accident...an accident that I am actually in the hospital as a result probably would cause stains in my underwear any ways.

Back to my funk...my crappy weather funk...my I need some freaking Spring funk...my I should plan a girls night out freaking funk...my holy crap the kids are off next week funk...UGH!

Help me snap out of this or help me track down Mother Nature and open up a can of whoop ass on her!

5 comments:

  1. I prescribe a cruise to the Bahamas!Take one and call me in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Florida is beautiful this time of year.... Don't we need to meet and talk about some stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you with the girls night out!!!! Wine down Wednesday??

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best thing to do when there is crappy weather outside is to stay in bed, watch movies, & snuggle with me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tony....What kind of movies will you be showing Dawn??...lol

    ReplyDelete