Friday, May 6, 2011

HOW TO GET OUT OF A FUNK....

If you don't know what Bunco

Dawn Boyle
I have been feeling pretty crappy lately. I even went to the doctor on Wednesday night to see what the hell is wrong with me. I have been having panic attacks and have little red dots all over the whites of my arms...bizarre! Anyway blood work was done yesterday morning then I ran around getting ready for my sister-in-laws baby shower this Saturday and wasn't even really feeling like going to my very first Bunco Party last night.

Peggy picked me and Nicole up and we headed to Kelly's house, the hostess. We drove up to a beautiful home that was finished....the inside was nicer then the out! Everything was perfect including the bulldog Wilma, who had an instant attraction to me.

The hostess was prepared for CINCO DE MAYO/BUNCO, she had Mexican food delivered and Frozen SkinnyGirl Margaritas waiting made it even more perfect! I was totally clueless on how to play the game, but a few drinks in and I was a pro! This new cult I joined was awesome! Fun women who were out for a few hours to blow off steam and not be "MOMMY".

It's really all that I needed. I have a new attitude today and a few new friend requests! I am keeping it tame on the real details of the night, I gotta break these ladies in slowly - don't wanna "out" anybody yet, but for the record, these ladies can PARTY! I am sure my new Bunco Cult will bring much fun and lots of stories to share. Our next party is in a few weeks....I can give more details after that one, they will have met me twice by then! BUNCO!

AND...what a crazy small bizarre Walker World I live in...two women in my new cult know Tony - I can't escape this guy!

7 comments:

  1. You're going to start hanging with them???
    You need to break them in???
    Is talking about Walker the thing that breaks the barriers???
    I'm screwed.
    I love the "I can't escape this guy" line. You're just as thrilled about being back in touch as I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinco de Mayo Drunko Bunco got you outta your Funko! Wooo Hoooo! it was damn fun and I can't wait until the next one.... xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn I thought I bring the fun... You bring it to another level lady!!!! Was so much fun and so happy your in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been part of a BUNKO cult for a few years now. It's gotten us through some pretty rough times! I love Halloween Bunko,Christmas Bunko, Let's set a friend up on EHarmony.com Bunko....
    BTW Dawn, I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks everyone!
    @ Tony, I am probably more thrilled!
    @ Nikki, DRUNCO BUNCO = NO MORE FUNCO...T-SHIRTS PLEASE!!!!
    @ Kelly, I was having an off night - I was Decaf Dawn...JUST WAIT :)
    @ Marion, I met a great bunch of girls last night...I have DECEMBER!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get the plane tickets Marion... NY BUNKO coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always up for a roll of the dice! I expect an invite!
    Glad Bunco gave you the De-Funko! :)

    ReplyDelete