Tuesday, May 3, 2011

LUNCH TIME POLL - Party of Three



Jillian B Hart


A 'threesome" is something many fantasize about.  Perhaps many more then are even willing to admit  to thinking about it.  A threesome is NOT like regular sex.  It will require trust, imagination and sensitivity. 


Is it something you really want? How do you get your lover to agree?  
If agreeing to cross this line... 
Are there rules?
Limits? 
How would comfort, trust, and respect factor in?  
What about jealousy?  
Would you give as much as you want to get?
Can a threesome really be just pleasure and experimentation or will it permanently alter your relationship forever?
Is this different for a man and a woman?


If you were to invite someone else into your bedroom with you and your lover, how would the ménage à trois add up?

FFF- All ladies...
FFM - Two girls & a guy
MMF - Two guys & a girl
MMM - Men's club, no girls allowed

2 comments:

  1. Quite a racey poll today Miss Dawn. No Threesomes for me. I could see if it was just some random sex between strangers but with your Husband? No way!!!!!! I have fantasized about Derrick Jeter and Mike Woods the Weather man from channel 5, but only a fantasy. What I really want to know is what the picture is on the Lunch time poll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie I have wondered about the picture too!

    OK here goes... I've been involved in 3somes.
    I will be completely honest here.... one of them was fantastic the others were so so if not awful because of the things you listed.... all the rules, limits, emotional crap, etc. ruins it to the point where it doesn't live up to the hype.
    I do feel a couple can get past the comfort & trust issues to the point where there is no jealousy & it's all pleasure but getting to that point takes a long time for most!
    Of course having said all this... I am a man afterall.... I would do it again in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete