Thursday, June 30, 2011

LOVE IN THE WILD

Dawn Boyle

Last night I stumbled upon a little slice of heaven in the form of bad TV, but the bad TV that sucks you in and you can not look away. I had immediate flash backs for long long ago and a show called Paradise Hotel that was on Fox in 2003. Last night it was called Love in the Wild.
Love in the Wild is a reality show wherein 10 extremely hot men and 10 equally beautiful women, all of which have had no luck at love descend on Costa Rica to participate in some dangerous adventures and strive to be the last woman and man standing who not only have kicked butt in the challenges, but have found "TRUE LOVE". I swear...I can't wait til next Wednesday to tune it to this train wreck!
There is nothing I love better then some crappy "MUST SEE" summer fluff TV!

It was sad to see Dawn and Jared go at eliminations last night, I was certain that Steele would've picked her....no worries, they will have their fifteen minutes of fame again during the reunion show and whatever spin offs happen to be born! LONG LIVE REALITY SMUT TV!!!!!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment