Thursday, June 9, 2011

LUNCH TIME POLL


Dawn Boyle
I grew up in a big sports family. One of my brothers even played professional lacrosse for a time. I remember when the New York Islanders won the Stanley Cup. We lined up on Hempstead Turnpike in front of the original Models wearing our autographed jerseys. We hung out at the rinks getting sticks from Nystrom and Potvin.

We went to Yankee games and even saw two World Series wins. My husband is a diehard Jet fan. He doesn't miss a game and has partied down in New Orleans at the Super Bowl.

I've seen Freddy Couples dominate the Skins, but have never got into Basketball. Apparently tonight there is a game five of the Mavericks vs the Heat...

How many of you are excited for the big game tonight?

Who is your favorite player?

Can anyone get me courtside seats?

2 comments:

  1. I have not watched a professional Basketball game since they interupted the NBA finals with the OJ chase back in 95!!!

    just thought I would share that with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me giggle out loud! ;)
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete