Friday, June 24, 2011

STOP AND LISTEN TO THE BUBBLES.....


Dawn Boyle


Over a month ago I wrote a story about how a little boy named Kyle indirectly touched my life. Today would have been Kyle's 7th Birthday.

Kyle's family will be celebrating the life he not only lived, but how much everyone learned once they stopped and listened to the bubbles...

I received a facebook invite to participate in celebrating Kyle's 7th Birthday and I want to share it all with you. In part it read as follows:

"June 24th would have been Kyle's 7th Birthday. I am asking you all, my family, former students and friends to join me and send a balloon ANYPLACE YOU CHOOSE, ANYTIME THAT DAY,  with a note attached with birthday wishes and love to this little angel in heaven. I know that Kyle will be smiling all day, as he receives these balloons, knowing that we will always remember him and will always celebrate his life! WE LOVE YOU KYLE! "

Pending the weather I plan on being with some of Kyle's family at 5:00PM for a special balloon send off. I think it would be wonderful to spread this Birthday Wish to everyone and lift up together for Kyle.

If you missed Kyle's Story please click the link
http://delayedreactionlounge.blogspot.com/2011/05/rest-in-peace-little-angel.html

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet tribute to a special little boy. Thanks for sharing, Dawn.

    ReplyDelete