Monday, June 20, 2011

Tony Walker

Mondays at The Lounge we post Random Rants. My Random Rant for this week are Random Thoughts...
Let's get the negative shit out of the way....
Very sad to hear about the passing of "The Big Man."
Even sadder to hear about the scumbag who robbed a pharmacy in Medford, NY then killed the 2 workers & 2 customers in the store. One of the workers was an 18 year old girl who was supposed to graduate high school this week.
Social Security mailed me a letter stating that I owe them $159,000. No problem!
Neither one of my kids said Happy Father's Day to me. My wife said it.... over the phone. She left early yesterday morning for a vacation... without us. Happy Father's Day to me!!
Now the happy stuff....
Very happy to hear about a baby getting out of ICU & going home.
Looking forward to another attack with this week's He Said.
Excited to be working with Boyle & Finneran on "Dyin To Git Hitched." We're going to make that show a smash.
Looking forward to this week's "Be A Rock Star" installment. If you haven't seen it, check it out.
After 2 weeks off Drop Dead Comedy returns with 3 kids shows this Friday during the day, 2 murder mysteries Friday night, & another murder mystery Saturday night. Woo Hoo!!!
Since my wife is away I get to be Mr. Mom. Enjoying going to all the end of the year school functions.... hot teachers & mommies everywhere!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment