Thursday, September 15, 2011

MOMS GONE BAD....AGAIN!

Tony Walker
What's Shakin?!
I'm shakin!
This bitch should be shakin!!
In case you haven't heard.... Some 12 year old girls were insulting each other on Facebook. One of the girls' mother came up with the genius plan of setting a meet between the girls so they can fight.... You read that right.... a meet so they can fight.... not yell at each other.... fight.... punching, kicking, etc.
201109_melinpd.jpgIt gets better!!! The other girl decides not to show, instead sending someone one else in her place. Like most fights they brought back up. Next thing you know it's an all out brawl.

Wait! It gets even better!!! Another 12 year old tells the mother.... again you read that right.... a 12 year old tells the mother, not the other way around, that as an adult she should be putting a stop to this fight. What does this woman do? She does what any mom would do right? She spits in that 12 year old's face & goes after her.
Do we even need to comment on this? Surely we're all on the same page here!!! Disgusted, shocked, scared, angry.

AND OF COURSE THE WHOLE THING WAS CAPTURED ON VIDEO!

Here's my fear-this pig will sell the video footage, go on every talk show, write a book, pose for Playboy, etc etc.
UNLESS.... unless I am wrong. I really hope I am.

This woman's lawyer said this woman tried talking to the school but the school turned a deaf ear. The lawyer says this woman was attacked from behind by the 12 year so she just defended herself.
I have 2 questions for the lawyer. Why was the woman & her child with these other kids in the first place? If they threatened her daughter & the school does nothing then call the cops! My other question is how does he defend the video where whoever is taping introduces the girls who are going to fight? If they're introduced that means it wasn't a surprise. Everyone knew there was going to be a fight! In the video an adult is the loudest one cheering! When watching the video it's hard to tell but as the woman is kneeing a kid in the face I'm not getting the impression that it's self defense!

Welcome to the latest story that we're all going to be sick of very soon.... just like the Amy Fishers, the OJ's, etc etc.
I'm going to be sick.....

3 comments:

  1. brinkka2011 says: Thanks so much for posting all of the good content! I am looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the video, nor do I care to. Melin claims that the school administration would do anything because the bullying was not taking place in school. Obviously, her only option was to let the girls beat each other senseless. What any good mother would do faced with the same situation. Apparently, Melin wanted to chaperone the attack "to make sure no weapons were used." Melin told the New York Daily News, "I'm not the bad person they're making me out to be." That's right, she's just misunderstood.

    The entire thing is repulsive. And if the allegations are true that Melin herself attacked a 12-year old child that goes way beyond poor judgment and frustration with "the system."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen the video and the non-stop local news coverage about this "lovely" lady....it is amazing how low people are these days. I teach my children to be friends with everyone, in the future I will explain that boys never come between friends, and have been drilling in them that if they ever even think about fighting with ANYONE it would have to happen at the hospital, that I have already put them in.

    ReplyDelete