Monday, March 28, 2011

SHUT UP & PUT UP

Day 5-

Today was an eventful day. I got up and grabbed a XL decaf with skim milk and splenda. I had a TLC Peanut Chew bar and ran around with a friend who just lost their Grandmother. There was really no time or thought about eating.

Tonight I had sweet potato fries (not many) a piece of steak the size of a deck of cards and some salad.

There was no exercising, but I did walk the mall from 10 til 2. She did inspire me today...watching her rock the size 0 made me really want to amp everything up!

My prayers and thoughts are with my dear friend Robin and her family.

3 comments:

  1. Check out Donohue's Facebook. He started a cleanse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sad to say I didn't do good today! I have such a bad cold and cough and I feel like hell! I have to say this weekend was terrible too! I have to begin again on Tuesday morning, no joke, I am done! Wish I felt better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to Robin and her family, she lost her grandmother?

    ReplyDelete