Friday, April 1, 2011

WANNA LAUGH?!?!?!




Tony Walker

A guy walks into a bar. With him is a little guy a foot tall. The guy walks up to the bar & the little guy walks over to the piano where he starts playing & singing.

The bartender, amazed at the sigh of this little guy playing the piano & singin, moves over to the guy to talk to him.

"Hey! That little guy is really good! Where did you find him?"

"I got him from my genie."

"You've got a genie? Do you mind if I borrow your genie? I could use some help!"

"Sure thing. Wish away!"

The genie appears out of nowhere.

"Wow!" gasps the bartender. "I wish I had a thousand bucks!"

With that a bright big flash & a crash of thunder there appears in the bar 1000 ducks.

"Whoa!! I said a thousand bucks not a thousand ducks!"

"How do you think I feel?! Do you really think I asked for a 12 inch pianist?"




No comments:

Post a Comment