Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SHUT UP & PUT UP

Day 6

DAWN CHALLENGE...SUCKS!

I need a quick fix. I hate the scale NOT moving! I am considering having sex with my husband to burn off calories...THAT'S HOW DESPERATE!

Today's Menu
1 egg white on 1 slice of whole wheat for breakfast
Lunch was a weight watchers frozen Santa Fe something or other and then I had Angel hair pasta with chunky tomato sauce and a piece of chicken cutlet parm without breadcrumbs and used Parmesan instead of Mozzarella
I did the zumba on the wii again - it's starting to bug me.

Considering other avenues if this sensible eating and exercising crap doesn't kick into gear.







5 comments:

  1. Shall we rename this challenge, SHUT UP and PUT OUT?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a proces.....your doing great!!!
    FYI.....Weight Watcher dinners on sale at Target $1.80 if you buy ten you get a $5 gift card

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your husband says no remember I don't live that far from you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok fact check.. serously how many calories does one burn having sex. isn't easier just to go shoe shopping and park your car the furthest possible and walk it off.. GeesH!!

    Oh Tony love how your always willing to help Dawn . Maybe she will find other things you can do around the house so she can maybe hit the gym..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. As per a google search:
    Thirty minutes of sex burns 85 calories or more.

    Or more leaves it wide open to decide how much cardio you are including!

    ReplyDelete