Saturday, April 2, 2011

WEAR BLUE TODAY

Barbara Ward-Finneran


Autism affects one in 100 children.
One in 70 boys.

My son, Shawn is one of the many children.  Today I will wear blue.  My whole family is in blue.  Our DRL family  is wearing blue (pictures to be posted later).

Shawn asked why we "had" to wear blue, and smiled when I told him it was to celebrate kids like him.

Today I join with the world to create awareness and celebrate Shawn and all those who have made a Journey Through the Silence , like our family, to find courage, triumphant over challenges, and celebrate the joy in the laughter and love that is always perfect in every way.

HAVE AN AMAZING SATURDAY!
Enjoy the beautiful day, breathe deep, laugh, smile, hug, someone - somehow celebrate the good in your life! Celebrate all that matters to you in your corner of the world- light it up blue!
I HOPE YOU LIGHT IT UP BLUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment