Saturday, April 2, 2011

SHUT UP AND PUT UP....

Day 10

DAWN CHALLENGE

Today was not so bad...I am looking forward to going out tonight to Mercato, a little restaurant close to my house.

Today's Food Log

2 egg whites on flat raisin bread with a slice of american cheese

3 oz tuna with tomatoes and red onion in a 1/2 whole wheat pocket

low fat greek yogurt with fresh blue berries

Tonight I plan on having the Grilled Shrimp with feta  at Mercato and a few cocktails.

It's SUPER SATURDAY...Live it up!

4 comments:

  1. Dawn - why are you going so crazy over this? If your picture is any indication, you don't need to change a thing. You're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am about 13lbs over where I would like to be...I am 5' tall...so it's gotta go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are FABULOUS DARLING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Fabulous!!!! Relax it will go I'm blaming Mother nature for the slow movement.

    ReplyDelete