Friday, March 25, 2011

LUNCH TIME POLL


Dawn Boyle

HEY NEW YAWKERS, THE MEGA MILLION LOTTERY JACKPOT IS NOW OVER $300,000,000.....ya never know

A dollar and a dream! A dollar and a dream...I am not sure if you are like me, but I swear I am supposed to win the lottery. I feel it. I already have all plans layed out for when it happens. I even took my husband past the house I want him to buy for me tomorrow if this is the weekend. I have given you the link below to see where.

Today's LUNCH TIME POLL do you play the lottery? Does anyone else have these "esp" like feelings that they will be winners too?

Let me know your plans when you hit the motherload!!

MY NEW HOUSE
http://www.mlsli.com/unidetailsredo_test.CFM?MLNum=2345442&typeprop=1&start=5&rpp=10

4 comments:

  1. sorry Dawn but I am winning tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL HOUSE...hope I am invited to a party or two

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't upload the pic of the house guess that means you will not win. Sorry, I on the other hand am so "WINNING" like Charlie Sheen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I blocked it so you don't buy it first! YOU ARE SO NOT WINNING!

    ReplyDelete