Thursday, March 24, 2011

PLANET BONEHEAD


Tony Walker

So "What's Shaken" on this Thursday?

Planet Bonehead is what's shakin!

Have you guys heard of Planet Bonehead?

Talk about geniuses! Planet Bonehead is a web site, cartoon, musical, educational series that teaches kids about caring for the environment. It's not one of those boring shows that talk about some rainforest far far away... ok well they do mention the rainforest in some episodes.... but they also explain how kids can help their environment right in their own backyard! The cartoons are funny & educational at the same time. They revolve around some superheroes who save the earth against an evil empire. 

They sell their DVD's on Amazon so you can watch them at home, or they also sell educational boxes which include the DVD & a whole lesson plan revolving around the subject featured in that particular DVD. They call it their "Field Trip In A Box." How cool is that?


Yes I am pushing this product because I am one of the hired writers & character voices on the show.


Watch a preview of one of the episodes here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOK3YBvBg8U&feature=related

5 comments:

  1. So Cool Tony !! You are lucky to be involved in such a cool venture !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boneheads looks really cool. Congrates to you and the whole gang !!! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is this!!! Much luck, Tony! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing much success to you, Tony! Good luck with this endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings all, I am a brand-new participant on your bb board so I would say I would do best to tell you a bit about myself. Umm, I am 24 years of age, male, and I read spanish at my college. I sincerely hope talking with you people! Arrivederci for now!

    ReplyDelete