Friday, March 25, 2011

YES GIRL


Jenn Copp

As I have said previously on this blog, I am a YES girl! Offer me an experience and I say yes. Be it a job a vacation, a night out! I love new experiences. In all the things I say yes to I also know that I love having my kids around  Most of the time they are with me. They have been with me at my stores and I love to watch them role play that they are selling things or acting like customers. I also know I only want  a business that they fit in. My 4 year old, Lily came on a repping appointment with me and there she was trying on tutu's and grabbing hair bows. The store owner was amazed and kept ordering everything Lily was grabbing. I thought to myself Lily is a natural. I may have been sweating thinking she should not be there but in the end she was a huge success. I am learning everyday, by trial and error, how to grow a business with kids. One day I will write a book. But for now it's baby steps and sprinkled with lots of laughs.

Catch up with Jens other posts
http://delayedreactionlounge.blogspot.com/2011/03/third-time-please-let-it-be-charm.html
http://delayedreactionlounge.blogspot.com/2011/03/pippi-longstocking.html

Jenn's Websites - Check them out!

      

4 comments:

  1. Good for you Jenn. Your kids will cherish the memories you are giving them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work it girl! May you be blessed with much success! xoxo

    ReplyDelete