Tuesday, March 22, 2011

WANNA LAUGH?!?! ...The Late Show - Rated M for Mature


Tony Walker

A middle aged man & woman meet, fall in love, & decide to get married. 

On their wedding night they settle into the bridal suite at their hotel and the bride says to her new groom, "Please be gentle... I am still a virgin."

The startled groom asks, "How can that be? You've been married 3 times before."

The bride responds, "Well you see it was this way: 
My first husband was a psychiatrist & all he ever wanted to do was talk about it. 
My second husband was gynecologist & all he ever wanted to do was look it. 
My third husband was a stamp collector & all he ever wanted to do was.... 
God I miss him."

      

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't expect anything else "coming" out of your mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta say, at least he is consistant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie Guido is one of my favorite people.

    ReplyDelete