Thursday, March 24, 2011

SHUT UP AND PUT UP

UPDATE....... DAY 2 
DID YOU STICK TO IT???


Dawn Boyle

Today was day two of my Dawn Challenge. I promised I would stick to it and food log...so far so good!!

Today:
Breakfast - 1 egg white on weight watchers flat bread with a slice of American Cheese
Lunch - Turker Burger - no bread
Snack - 1 large orange
Grilled chicken and a salad around 5

I did Zumba on the Wii this morning for about 45 minutes

Someone always is saying to KEEP THE PROMISES YOU MAKE TO YOURSELF...I AM :)

I tried to get the size 4's on - I got some time...

      

8 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo !! Daisy Dukes and Cowboy boots here we come !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on day 754 (Wii Fit will record that for you) of my person challenge & journey! Come on guys - catch up!

    Keep the promises that you make to yourself! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gettin my sh*t kickers out right now...might do a little two step to burn some extra calories tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1/2 cup of fiber one cereal 1/2 banana and skim
    greek non fat yogurt for snack
    weightwatchers frozen crap for lunch
    waiting for turkey meat loaf to finish cooking
    45 min kickbox
    size fours would never be reachable for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...we are gonna be GODDAMNITS this summer! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well day 2, I had 1 weight watchers cookie for breakfast, 1 weight watchers cake snack for lunch and a grilled chicken salad for dinner w/a little honey mustard dressing for dinner. Walked 70 minutes on the Tony Little Glidder, says 740 calories...I don't believe this thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love my app on my iphone called"Lose It" - you can journal all your food there and it keeps all the foods you enter in its memory. tracks nutrition and exercise too. I highly recommend it!!!

    ReplyDelete