Wednesday, April 20, 2011

LUNCH TIME POLL


Dawn Boyle

With a little more then a week 'til the Royal Wedding of Kate and William it brings me back to July 1981. I was summering in the Hampton's with my family and remember getting up super early that morning with my Mother and her sisters to watch the fairytale of Princess Diana and Prince Charles. Over 750 million people tuned in for the last Royal Wedding.

With the estimate of over TWO BILLION people expected to watch, will you tune in on April 29 to watch the Royal Nuptials? What are your thoughts on the whole "extravaganza"?!

4 comments:

  1. Of course I'll be watching-it's History in the making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Highlights are gonna be on tv 24/7 for a week. I won't watch live

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you ever tell us what the picture is on the lunch time poll? Yes I will watch the Royal Wedding.

    ReplyDelete