Tuesday, April 19, 2011

WANNA LAUGH?!?!?!

A man is sitting in his living room when the
phone in the kitchen rings.
“Hello,” says the man answering it.
“Hi,” says a high woman’s voice. “This is Tiffany the
housekeeper.”
“Oh,” says the man. “Hi Tiffany.”
“Hi, Mr. Birschman. Sorry to call so late. I figured you’d
be back later, so I planned to leave a message. You see, I
had a problem when I was cleaning the bedroom.”
“What sort of a problem?”

“Well, when I was trying to make your bed, your envelope of
emergency money, you know, the one you keep under the
matress, it fell out.”
“Well, what’s the problem, Tiffany?”
“Well, I wasn’t sure just where to put it back, so I just
put it under the bottom left corner. Is that okay?”
“Yes. Thank you for telling me that, Tiffany. I appreciate
it.”
“Oh, also, when I was vacuuming the living room, I found
that diamond ring you’ve been missing.”
“That’s wonderful, Tiffany! By the way, where did you put
it?”
“In the jewelry box on the dresser, of course!”
“And how did you lock it?”
“First I turned the key to the right, then I pulled it out
and tried the top to make sure it was locked,” says the
housekeeper, revealing how well she remembered his
instructions.
“Good! And where did you put the key?”
“In the top right cabinet in the kitchen, under the good
china.”
“Fantastic!” says the man, impressed.
“Oh, and I took the courtesy of wrapping the keys to the
Porsche in that adorable little box. I know your wife is
going to be so surprised.”
“Stupendous. Thank you so much, Tiffany. You are really a
great housekeeper.”
“Thank you, Mr. Birschman, and have a nice night.”
“You too, Tiffany. Good night.”
The man hangs up the phone, turns to his buddy, and says
with a grin, “This is going to be the easiest robbery ever!”

1 comment: