Tuesday, April 19, 2011

SHE SAID.... Dawn Boyle

Dawn  Boyle

I am married to the smartest man in the world....and I just figured out why. He had successfully screwed up laundry, dishes, bed making enough, early on in our relationship that he doesn't have to do anything because as he says "I don't do it how you like."

This man has watched me fold towels the same way for 12 years, yet can not do it properly. He has watched my methodic way of stacking dishes smallest to tallest in the dishwasher, yet can not seem to get the gist of it. Made his bed religiously for 20 some odd years before I started, yet can not get the sheets straight like me...he can't figure out which clothes belong to which person, yet I have a 10 year old and a 7 year old with VERY DIFFERENT sizes...

Tony, I again applaud you and your efforts to help around the house, and will now put a call into GK and tell him the jig is up!

By the way GK....if I don't get you on the phone, I know you read this on the train on your way home from work. Do yourself a favor and visit FlipFlopOGram and order me those Yogamat flip flops if you want to be in my good gracies again, now that I figured you out! The Link is below and the ad is up on the site :) OH and if you don't know - SIZE 7!

http://delayedreactionlounge.blogspot.com/2011/04/getting-on-my-flip-flops.html

10 comments:

  1. Oh shit.... GK is gonna kill me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've known GK since he was in 7th grade and it's good to know he hasn't changed one bit!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont you have money?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand the words Money and Lettuce, but not sure what me having money means?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Money + Lettuce = Bizarre

    That said...... I did my own "She Said"... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Work it for those Flip Flop, Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So funny Dawn. Lee has never ever lifted a finger. But He works hard and I don't have to, so I do it with a smile. Would never expect Him to do it since I don't work. You have a pretty good gig going on over there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jackie - two kids, working part-time out of the house in addition to this "little" blog - believe me, I could use his help!

    Everyone doesn't count me working all night long as a job since I do it at home, including Greg - funny...he has no problem with taking the check!

    ReplyDelete