Saturday, April 30, 2011

BABY I'M BACK!



Dawn Boyle

I am happy to announce that the kids went back to school earlier this week. It was a long Spring Break. The weather was crappy and I did more running around then I care to rehash.

Today I start a renewal of myself. I spent the last two days cleaning my house and I am 100% ready for the season to officially begin. I am ready for beach chairs with sand in my toes and weekends out on the boat! I am ready for "Lady Lunches" to being and Thirsty Thursdays. I want to be hanging out at Bracco's or EB Elliot's drinking over priced drinks and partying at the Freeport Festival. I look forward to heading out east to Liars Salon in Montauk and crashing the next day at Nick's Beach with some Mud Slides or Killer Coladas with 151 floaters. How I have waited for you so long lover and can not wait to get back to my fun loving ways and easy breezy attitude!!

 BRING ON THE WEEKEND! BRING ON THE SPRING! BRING ON SUMMER 2011!!!

2 comments:

  1. We are so heading back to thirsty Thursdays very soon! Can't wait to park our asses at Tobay as the kids run wild..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy Dawn. I will vicariously thru you, sounds like a fun fun time ahead.

    ReplyDelete