Friday, April 29, 2011

SOUL FOOD

Barbara Ward-Finneran



Somedays I feel like darkness is looming. 

All my efforts leaving me in twilight -- chasing the last glimses of light. What's the reason darkness falls? In the universe it's a cycle that brings the dawn. 

Today I'm questioning  what am I cycling through? 
What do I need to learn? 

But, in the process I'm holding on - knowing I have a light inside. The power within me!

Endure the darkness for it shows us the stars - raise your sights, see the possibilities - they are always there!


It is only when we wander through the darkness can we appreciate the beauty of the stars!


Keep the promises that you make to yourself!



Photo Courtesy of Barbara Ward-Finneran and Drawn 2 Design, LLC
All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. Loved the quote at the end about the stars...so sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The darkness must have a purpose - what better one then to lift you eyes to new sights and the beauty dwells only because of the dark...

    LOVE YOU LP!

    ReplyDelete