Tuesday, April 26, 2011

HE SAID.... I am more...

Tony Walker

In case you haven't noticed... I am a very sexual guy. Some of you will say that all guys are but I have been told that I am more "pumped up" than most men.

That being said, I am always all over my wife, Boyle, & some other gorgeous women, trying to get some lovin.

One thing that's discussed here at the Lounge once in a while is how to keep your sex life exciting. (Especially by Jillian!) I too am always looking for ways to keep things exciting & fresh. Cameras, toys, clubs, multiple partners, kitchen utensils, whips, etc. You name it, I've requested it. (Yes some of those requests are not meant to be taken seriously. Question is which ones?! LOL) My wife, being the normal person she is unlike me, always says no to my requests & we end up in bed doing the same thing. Don't get me wrong.... the "same thing" isn't a bad thing... better that than nothing! BUT, we've all agreed spicing things up is a good thing for a variety of reasons, so, I try but nothing works. Sometimes I'll ask my wife to come up with something...... um...... um....... um..... never mind honey.

So let me ask you guys.... Is doing something crazy, silly, off the cuff, (or whatever you wanna call it) out of the question? Remember when we were in our twenties? We were up for anything then! Why does have to change because we're in our forties?!

Tell me what you think. Also tell me some things you've done to keep things fresh... don't get shy on me.... tell me something you've done or the craziest thing you've done. My first wife & I did it in a movie theatre once, but that was obviously a long time ago. There.... I shared something crazy with you. You tell me what you've done & tell me if you think people in their forties should still be doing those kinds of things or not.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up in the Get connected Blog Hop. I'm the host, following you, please follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony....... you know I'm in your corner on this one! Shake things up and have some fun! Get out of the bedroom box people!

    ReplyDelete