Tuesday, April 26, 2011

CRUSIN' - A MESSAGE FROM MARION...

-

Dear Delayed Reaction Lounge Readers,

I’m Cruisin’!  But this time it’s not with our antique cars! I’m actually going on a 4 night cruise to the Bahamas with some friends. Three of us are teachers, and one poor guy is one of the teacher’s husband. He’s a brave, brave man!

We plan to meet at Port Canaveral today at noon. (Editor's note: The cruise left on Monday) Once we board, we‘ll attend a huge buffet and then check out the ship while we wait for our luggage to be delivered to our staterooms.

I’ll be taking lots of pictures, and sort of taking you all along with me! If you’ve never cruised, this may be your chance to find out if it might be something you’d like to do. But even if you have cruised before, I hope my descriptions and pictures will make you feel like you’re with me on the Monarch of the Seas sailing across the crystal waters to paradise! 

TTY soon! 
Marion

3 comments:

  1. Miss you Marion! Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was really cruisin with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't beat a cruise for the most economical and fun vacation! My family couldn't spend a weekend at Disney for what we paid for a 7 day cruise (with EVERYRHING included!)And having the kids wanting to go to the kids "clun" for most of the day gave my husband and I time to be alone together.

    ReplyDelete